The MYOB AccountRight Live integration with MessageXchange (FormXchange) removes the need for double handling invoices.
- A retailer sends a purchase order to you, which arrives to FormXchange
- You process the order as usual on FormXchange (eg. Turn around the order to an advanced shipping notice and/or invoice)
- When you issue the invoice on FormXchange, the invoice will be sent to your MYOB AccountRight Live account. Your stock levels will also be reduced by the invoice quantity for that item.
Things to keep in mind
- Invoices will be sent to MYOB if:
- You have matched your MYOB contact with your FormXchange retailer
- You have added your products to the FormXchange product catalogue that have:
- MYOB item number (in the item code field) and
- The identifier that your retailer uses (eg. GTIN, buyer item code)
Click here to find out how to setup the integration.