While creating the ASN
- Choose the appropriate Pack Type.
- If you received store quantities on the purchase order, choose the Store for which you wish to pack.
- Choose the Item you wish to Pack.
- Enter the number of units to be packed in a single package under Qty per Pack Type.
- If appropriate, enter the Batch No.
- If appropriate, enter either the Best Before, or Expiry Date, by entering a date under Shelf Life and ticking the appropriate Date Type.
- If you are creating a new package, click (C) Add to New Pack Type. If you are adding the quantity to the previous package, click (D) Add to Existing Pack Type.
- Select the next Item or Store and continue to pack.
- Once all Items are packed, the Status shall automatically update to Completed.