There are two components to e-invoicing billing:
1. Annual subscription to MessageXchange's e-invoicing Access Point ($50)
This is a yearly subscription which allows you to access the e-invoicing service.
2. Credits ($50 for 1,000 credits)
Credits are charged at $50 for 1,000 credits. 1 credit is 10kb, or part thereof, of data.
For your reference, and this is a guide only:
- an average e-invoice with one line item is about 5kb
- an average e-invoice with two line items is about 6kb
- an average e-invoice with ten line items is about 15kb
If you include attachments with your e-invoice, we'll also count the size of that attachment.
So here are some scenarios:
- You send an e-invoice that's 12kb. This will consume 2 credits.
- You send an e-invoice that's 15kb with an attachment that's 7kb. This will consume 3 credits.
- You receive an e-invoice that's 9kb. This will consume 1 credit.
- You receive an e-invoice that's 12kb with an attachment that's 8kb. This will consume 2 credits.