This article contains details of the SSL certificate used for www.messagexchange.com - including changes and updates to this certificate.
- B2B (including AS2) clients connecting to www.messagexchange.com using HTTPS
- Some clients may be using this certificate in their configuration. If so, you may need to make changes when this certificate changes
- The certificate chain may also change, and you may need to check that your system has the relevant intermediate and root certificates.
- Web browser users are not affected by any changes to this certificate
- Our ebms3 and beta test endpoints are also not affected by this certificate
The current certificate expires soon, and will be replaced on 2020-08-13 at 08:30 AEST.
- In this instance, the certificate chain will also be changing
- The new certificate details are provided below
- See notice and subscribe to updates
Certificate details and download:
New certificate from 2020-08-13
Sectigo - See https://sectigo.com/comodo
2018-08-27 00:00 UTC
2020-07-28 00:00 UTC
2020-08-26 23:59 UTC
2022-08-27 23:59 UTC