This article contains details of the SSL certificate used for www.messagexchange.com - including changes and updates to this certificate.
- B2B (including AS2) clients connecting to www.messagexchange.com using HTTPS
- Some clients may be using this certificate in their configuration, including for AS2 signing verification. If so, you may need to make changes when this certificate changes
- The certificate chain may also change, and you may need to check that your system has the relevant intermediate and root certificates.
- Web browser users are not affected by any changes to this certificate
- Our ebms3 and beta test endpoints are also not affected by this certificate
2022-08-22 08:30 AEST - this certificate is scheduled to be replaced
- The new certificate details are provided below
- See notice and subscribe to updates
Certificate details and download:
|New certificate from 2023-08-22 08:30 AEST
Sectigo - See https://sectigo.com/comodo
|Sectigo - See https://sectigo.com/comodo
Download - see link below
|Download - see link below
(No change to certificate chain)