- Go to https://www.messagexchange.com/authorise/supplier-einvoice.aspx
- Click connect under your accounting software's logo
- You'll be redirected to login to Xero
- Complete your details
- You'll be shown the companies you have setup in your accounting software. Check the boxes next to the companies from your Xero account that you want to send e-invoices to. You must enter an ABN or NZBN for each company.
- Enter the payment details to be sent on your invoices. Either select details from your software or enter your own:
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click submit
Once you're setup, each invoice you create in your accounting software for the organisations you ticked in step 5 will be sent as an e-invoice. Keep in mind that they may take an hour to send.