The Xero integration with MessageXchange (FormXchange) removes the need for double handling invoices.
- A retailer sends a purchase order to you, which arrives to FormXchange
- You process the order as usual on FormXchange (eg. Turn around the order to an advanced shipping notice and/or invoice)
- When you issue the invoice on FormXchange, a the invoice will be sent to your Xero account.
Things to keep in mind
- Invoices will be sent to Xero as approved if:
- You have matched your Xero contact with your FormXchange retailer (otherwise the invoice won't appear in Xero)
- You have added your products to the FormXchange product catalogue that have (otherwise the invoice will appear as a draft in Xero without an item code):
- Xero product code (in the item code field) and
- The identifier that your retailer uses (eg. GTIN, buyer item code)
- You have included an 'invoice effective date' on your invoice on FormXchange (otherwise the invoice will appear as a draft in Xero).
Click here to find out how to setup the integration.
What information is brought across?
|Buyer||To||This will display the customer details you have in Xero.|
|Invoice due date||Due date|
|Invoice number||Invoice #|
|Purchase order number||Reference|
|Item code (line level)||Item code (line level)|
|Description (line level)||Description (line level)|
|Inv qty (line level)||Quantity (line level)|
|Unit cost (excl) (line level)||Unit price (line level)|
|Disc % (line level)||This will be blank|
|Account (line level)||This will the the account you've setup in your product in Xero, or the one you selected in your FormXchange product (if you've selected to overwrite it)|
|Tax rate (line level)||This will be the tax rate you've setup in your product in Xero|
|Region (line level)||This will be blank|
|Amount AUD||This is calculated by Xero|
|Subtotal||This is calculated by Xero|
|Total GST 10%||This is calculated by Xero|
|Total||This is calculated by Xero|