Creating another purchase order response
Some retailers for example Coles, Woolworths and Metcash require you to send a purchase order response for each purchase order you receive. This option will not be available if you are not required to send a purchase order response.
Different retailers have different business and trading rules. You must take these into account when sending your purchase order response. For example some retailers only allow you to decrease the quantity, whereas others might allow you to either decrease or increate the quantity. Some retailers allow you to update the delivery dates, others don’t.
- View the purchase order.
- Click on the Turn Around button.
- You will see a list of document types which you are allowed to create. Click Create next to Purchase Order Response.
- You will be presented with the purchase order response, with some information pre-populated from the purchase order.
TIP: Purchase order response forms may look different for each retailer. This is because each retailer may provide different information on the purchase order and each allows you to update different information on the purchase order response. For example one retailer might allow you to suggest a change to the ordered quantity and another may not.
- Verify the information on the purchase order.
- If you wish to (B) amend the purchase order update the relevant fields for example, delivery dates, quantities or costs. Click on the (C) Send Order Response button.
- If no changes are required and you are happy to accept the purchase order, just click on the (C) Send Order Response button.
Please make sure to amend the quantity in POR before clicking on "Send Order Response"