If a retailer requires an ASN, you will not be able to create an invoice, until you have sent the ASN. If you sent multiple ASNs you’ll need to create separate invoices, one for each ASN.
- View the purchase order.
- Click on the Turn Around button.
- You will see a list of document types which you are allowed to create. Click Create next to invoice.
- You will be presented with the invoice, with some information pre-populated from the purchase order or ASN if applicable.
- Enter the (A) Invoice Information. Some information might default and you can change this if you wish. At a minimum you must enter details which have an * beside them.
- Update the (B) Inv(oice) Quantity, Unit Cost and Tax% if necessary.
- Verify that the totals are correct.
- Click (C) Send Invoice to send the invoice.